It is our great pleasure to announce the release of openATTIC version 2.0.20. This is a minor bugfix release, which also provides a number of small selected improvements, e.g. in the WebUI (styling, usability), installation and logging (now adds PID and process name to logs). Furthermore, we updated our documentation - especially the installation instructions as well as the developer documentation.
Your feedback, ideas and bug reports are very welcome. If you would like to get in touch with us, consider joining our openATTIC Users Google Group, visit our #openattic channel on irc.freenode.net or leave comments below this blog post.
See the list below for a more detailed change log and further references. The OP codes in brackets refer to individual Jira issues that provide additional details on each item. You can review these on our public Jira instance.
Changelog for version 2.0.20
- Development: Added Ceph support to the Vagrant configuration (OP-2048)
- Development: Support for 'variable' id attribute on 'required' directive (OP-1993)
- Development: Added delete confirmation modal component (OP-2013)
- Documentation: Split installation instructions for Debian and Ubuntu, to make use of Ubuntu's add-apt-repository
- Documentation: Instructions to backport commits into a stable release branch (OP-2063)
- WebUI: Upgrade angular-bootstrap to the newer major version 2.5.0 (OP-1888)
- WebUI: Improved style of iSCSI iqn and fibre channel wwn inputs (OP-1959)
- Backend: Stop spamming the log with Skipping /etc/ceph/ceph.client.admin.keyring, permission denied (OP-2066)
- Backend: Improved logging by adding PID, Process Name and Current Version (OP-2065)
- Installation: fixed "OAUSER: unbound variable" error during update on EL7 (OP-2046)
- Installation: Fixed config file location in the SUSE systemd service (OP-2067)
- Backend: Fixed "Systemd did not respond to DBus ping" error on SUSE (BNC#1032263)
- Backend: Removed __getattribute__ of NodbQuerySet, cause of strange exceptions (OP-2068)
- WebUI: Prevents browser freezing when session expires (OP-1779)
- WebUI: Disallow underscores in IQN WWNs (OP-1669)
- WebUI: Fix incomplete delete confirmation message (OP-2061)
- Documentation: Updated developer documentation for git (OP-2054)
- Packaging: make_dist.py: Fixed building of non-local git branches (OP-2106)
- Development: Fixed Django unit tests (OP-1983)