We're happy to announce version 3.7.3 of openATTIC!
Version 3.7.3 is the third release in 2019 and comes with various bugfixes. We also included a security fix for a better session handling and for blocking clickjacking attacks. Furthermore we did some refactoring as well as a few improvements of the openATTIC tests and their stability.
Your feedback, ideas and bug reports are very welcome. If you would like to get in touch with us, consider joining our openATTIC Users Google Group, visit our #openattic channel on irc.freenode.net or leave comments below this blog post.
See the list below for a more detailed change log and further references. The OP codes in brackets refer to individual Jira issues that provide additional details on each item. You can review these on our public Jira instance.
Changelog for version 3.7.3
- Improve session handling security and block clickjacking attacks (OP-3193)
- WebUI/QA: ISO 8601 timestamps in task queue unit tests (OP-3194)
- WebUI/QA: Add browser sleep to iSCSI suite (OP-3190)
- WebUI/QA: Refactored iSCSI suite (OP-3191)
- WebUI: Data pool dropdown is not set when editing RBD image with dedicated replicated data pool (OP-3198)
- Backend: Return UTC timestamp for RBD snapshots (OP-3192)
- Backend: iSCSI: add support for "backstore_emulate_pr" lrbd setting (OP-3195)
- Backend: RBD image update fails when RBD image uses a dedicated data pool (OP-3197)